IrBAA's function is to support, protect and promote the growth & well-being of the Business Aviation industry in Ireland & achieve this by representation, campaigning, monitoring, co-operation, promotion & information. We aim to work closely with & support our colleagues at the EBAA (European Business Aviation Association), become members of the Council of European Business Aviation Associations & International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), enabling us to interact with the IAA, EASA, Irish Government and the EC to better the fortunes of Ireland’s aviation industry.
- Bring aviation safety professionals together to exchange concepts & ideas.
- Review & discuss safety record & mechanisms for continuous improvement.
- Review Best Practices & lessons learned.
- Grow business aviation in Ireland / Europe in the right direction with effective safety rules.
- Promote & represtent the interests of our members
Working with the EBAA to promote
IrBAA website sponsored & designed by Global FBO Consult
AviMall - Bronze Sponsor