IrBAA's function is to support, protect and promote the growth & well-being of the Business Aviation industry in Ireland & achieve this by representation, campaigning, monitoring, co-operation, promotion & information. In addition, IrBAA will reach out so as to gain representation in Europe as a member of the European Council for General Aviation Support (ECOGAS). We aim to work closely with & support our colleagues at the EBAA (European Business Aviation Association). We hope to become members of the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) so we have access to the decision makers at ICAO, the global body for aviation regulation. We also plan to be affiliated with other organisations in various countries. Therefore, we will be able to interact with the IAA, EASA, Irish Government and the EC to better the fortunes of Ireland’s aviation industry.
- Bring aviation safety professionals together to exchange concepts & ideas.
- Review & discuss safety record & mechanisms for continuous improvement.
- Review Best Practices & lessons learned.
- Grow business aviation in Ireland / Europe in the right direction with effective safety rules.
- Promote & represtent the interests of our members
Irish Business Aviation Association Limited
Registered in Republic of Ireland
Company Number 561491
Working with the EBAA to promote
IrBAA website sponsored & designed by Global FBO Consult
AviMall - Bronze Sponsor